On the anniversary and the same hotel of her death Late R&B icon Whitney Houston was honored and recognized at the annual event she was scheduled to perform at last year.
The Clive Davis Pre Grammy Party by took place last night in Los Angeles at The Beverly Hotel, where she was found in a fourth floor suite dead last year, according to reports Davis played an exclusive video of the late singer performing “All the Man That I Need” during a concert for our troops. Davis keep the dedication short and sweet, ending it by stating, “”She was the greatest contemporary singer of our lifetime,” Davis said.
R.I.P. Whitney may you rest in peace.
- After Whitney death, Clive Davis gala presses on (miamiherald.com)
- What Will Happen To The Hotel Room Where Whitney Houston Died? (radaronline.com)
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Jordin Sparks Dazzle at Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party 2013 (aceshowbiz.com)
- Cissy Houston Offended by Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammy Invite (blackamericaweb.com)
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Say It Is “Obscene” That She Was Invited To Clive Davis’ Grammy Party (oldschool945.com)